The Binance.com platform is the undisputed leader of the decentralized finance world, providing various Web 3.0 infrastructure solutions. But cryptocurrency newbies often feel lost in the cryptoverse when trying to buy cryptocurrencies with their fiat money. Binance, world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, offers various routes to use fiat money to buy crypto. Let’s explore how to use your credit / debit card to buy Web 3.0 cryptocurrencies on Binance.com. We will also discuss the bank transfer, e-wallet, or Connect routes to buy Web 3.0 cryptocurrencies with fiat money on Binance.com.
The various gateways to buy cryptocurrencies are as follows:
Via Credit / Debit Card on Binance (Web)
Sell crypto instantly to your card. Avail the Bifinity UAB-powered ‘Sell to Card’ function for buying with your credit or debit card. Herein, you can opt for BUSD/EUR, BUSD/GBP, USDT/EUR, or USDT/GBP fiat-to-crypto pairs. Binance.com platform allows buying cryptocurrencies directly with your credit or debit card. You can first deposit fiat money into Binance and then opt for buying cryptocurrencies. The steps to follow for buying cryptocurrencies via credit or debit card are as follows:
- Simply login to your Binance.com account and click the “Buy Crypto” button and select the “Credit/Debit Card” option. In the next screen, you will find various fiat currencies alternatives for buying crypto. Feed your preferred amount after which the system will accordingly display a prompt of the crypto volume you would receive.
- Click ‘Continue’ to reach the next step wherein you will be advised to pay with your Credit/Debit Card. Click on “Add New Card.” Proceed with entering your credit or debit card details. Just make sure that you are using your own credit or debit card for the said transaction. Fill the billing address and click on “Add Card” to go ahead with paying via your new card.
- Review the entered payment information and confirm the transaction within 1 minute. If you fail to do so, the cryptocurrency that you will get with see a recalculation. You can always click on the “Refresh” button to update the live market prices.
- Finally, verify the payment when you get redirected to your respective bank’s OTP Transaction Page. Upon successful transaction completion, navigate to the “Wallet — Overview” section to view your newly bought cryptocurrency.
Yes, some ‘buying cryptocurrencies with credit or debit card’ questions you would be seeking answers to, by now. The most common ones are answered below for your reference.
- Binance.com supports Visa card or Mastercard payments for the European Economic Area (EEA) countries (Russia, Ukraine, and the U.K.) cardholders.
- You can link at most 5 bank cards to your account. But, you will need to have your Personal Verification upgrade done to raise the account limit.
- You can view your purchase history by clicking on the “Orders” button and then selecting the “Buy Crypto History” option.
Via Credit / Debit Card on Binance (App)
- To instantly buy cryptocurrencies with your credit or debit card on Binance.com App click “Buy with cash” on the homescreen.
- Select the “Credit/Debit Card” option. Then tap on the “USD” option to display various supported fiat currencies.
- In the search box, enter the name of your preferred fiat currency and then select it from the displayed results.
- By selecting the amount of fiat currency you intend to spend, tap either of the listed cryptocurrencies you want to buy.
- If the card you want to use for the transaction is listed, select it, or else opt to “Add a New Card,” then tap on “Buy.”
- If all the details are correct, click on “Confirm” within 1 minute to proceed with the transaction. Navigate to your Binance Spot Wallet to view the newly purchased cryptocurrency.
Via Bank Transfer
Credit your Binance account with a fiat deposit, then buy cryptocurrencies. The available alternatives to do so (via transfer) are Australian Dollar (AUD), United States Dollar (USD), and Brazilian Reais (BRL).
- Australian Dollar (AUD):
Deposit AUD in Binance Australia via PayID/OSKO: The cost-free, 24/7 Australian instant bank transfer method, PayID/OSKO, has support of over 100 banks and financial institutions in Australia.
- After logging into your Binance account, click on “Deposit AUD.”
- Select AUD as your preferred currency and PayID/OSKO as the payment method of choice.
- All that you need to enter to initiate the AUD transaction (transfer) is your unique PayID.
- After copying your Binance Australia PayID/OSKO address, access your bank application or internet banking page for transacting.
- In your bank application or internet banking, select the “Pay someone” (through email address) option. In the relevant section, paste your unique PayID.
- Enter the desired AUD transfer amount. Navigate to your Binance Australia App to check your Fiat Wallet.
Visit the Support section to learn more about connecting your Australian bank account with Binance Australia.
2. United States Dollar (USD):
Deposit USD in Binance via SWIFT: After logging into your Binance account, navigate to the “Wallet — Fiat and Spot” option.
Click on “Deposit,” then select your currency as USD and opt for “Bank Transfer (SWIFT).” Enter the desired amount and confirm.
Transfer funds to the concerned account credentials. The relevant reference code should be duly mentioned in the remittance details when initiating the transfer.
The concerned transaction could take 1 working day to reflect on Binance. The said deposits should be in USD via SWIFT transfer to Binance’s bank account in the U.S. Upon doing so, you will receive in your Binance account BUSD (Binance USD) at a 1:1 ratio. Every transaction attracts the deposit and withdrawal fees to the tune of US$0 and US$15. Your bank’s transfer processing timeline would decide how soon you would receive funds in Binance (which generally takes 1 day to process). In the instance of a currency conversion forex conversion rates would be decided by the respective financial institution, not Binance.
3. Brazilian Reais (BRL):
Deposit BRL in Binance via CapConta:
To deposit BRL to Binance via Capitual CapConta for free, open the app, and click “Transfer to Partners.”
Select the wallet that would release the fund for transfer. You can opt for the “Binance” option to see all the deposit orders that are open.
Select either of the listed orders, and click “Transfer Now,” then enter your 4-digit PIN for confirmation.
Then your order gets confirmed. Go ahead and check in your Binance account the (newly deposited) BRL.
Sign into your Binance account, opt for the “Buy Crypto” option found on the Binance homepage.
Select BRL fiat currency for the transaction and input the amount. Select the crypto you intend to buy and click “Buy.”
Review the transaction information and then click “Confirm.”
Deposit fiat into Binance-supported e-wallets (such as AdvCash — for free) to buy cryptocurrencies.
Log-in to your Binance account, and navigate to the Spot Wallet (Deposit & Withdraw) section.
Click on “Deposit,” select “Fiat,” and select your desired fiat currency.
Enter the amount of fiat currency you intend to deposit, and opt for your payment method of choice. You can end the deposit payment on e-wallets such as AdvCash.
4. Via Connect
Third party services, such as Tokocrypto, allow transferring balance cost-free.
Login to your Binance account and navigate to “Wallet — Overview.”
Select “Tokocrypto” from the left sidebar, then click on “Connect Tokocrypto.”
Upon getting redirected to the Tokocrypto website, select “Login via Binance.”
Finish account configuration, and click on “Continue” for wallet connection.
Upon wallet connection, the “Transfer” page would be displayed to transfer funds from the Tokocrypto Wallet to Binance Wallet.
Identity verification is a must for funds transferring on Binance.
If you are new to Binance, you can register for free via the following link: https://www.binance.com/en/buy-sell-crypto?channel=card&fiat=USD?ref=P10U1GSP